Monday, February 2, 2009

How dumb am I?

Ok, Ex called last night and asked if I'd like to go to lunch today. I reluctantly said yes, 'cause it's not like I have a long wait of courters, if you know what I mean...He called this morning around 8 as he was leaving work, (he works nights), and left the message that I should call him when I get up. I called...and called again. No answer. Guess some things never change. My guess is he found a buddy that wanted to have a drink or two...
Now, here I sit, at almost noon, dressed up (even rolled my hair) and have nowhere to go. It's not like I don't have things to do around here, because there are always things that need to be done, it's the point...I feel so stupid. I know one thing for sure, he will have a great excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment